Changes Announced for Departmental Scholarships
Due to recent revision in the Department of Nuclear Engineering's scholarship procedures, all departmental undergraduate scholarships now require a formal application.
Scholarship recipients will be notified in early June of their awards. These scholarships will be awarded:
- E. Gail de Planque Undergraduate Scholarship (2)
- Eloise Vezey Dromgoole Scholarship (1)
- Harold Joe Giroir, Jr. Memorial Scholarship (4)
- R.D. Neff Memorial Endowed Scholarship (2)
- Neff-Poston Health Physics Scholarship (1)
- Mitty C. Plummer Scholarship (number varies)
- Jeff W. Simmons '85 Memorial Scholarship (3)
Eligibility requirements are listed on the department website.
Applications are available online the for the E. Gail de Planque Undergraduate Scholarship, the Stinson Scholarship, and the departmental endowed scholarships (all others listed above). The deadline for applications and recommendations is May 12, 2010. Please contact Marna Billiter (email@example.com) with any questions.